<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Thursday, November 30, 2006

HI LOVES!
It have been ten thousand million years since I've updated this isolated blog here!

Well, my holidays have been pretty much lovely with so many upcoming events and so many things to do! The best is when I got to spend more time with all my loves! You guys know who you are, esp jonas leong, yes? :)

It have been like say, two freaking weeks since Os offically ended for me. I didn't manage to get a job, most probably was because of my really lazy attitude and stuff. Neither did I fill in my application for the enrollment into MI for the "first three month". I've did pretty badly for my prelims, for Os, I'm not too sure though.

-

Anyway, a little update on my life, I've been to Genting, Malaysia, for three days. I didn't stay out of first world building for the whole entire three days except reaching and leaving. I didn't go for the outdoor theme park, nor the indoor one. Practically, all of us realised how torturous the queues are as we've been going there since young.

We caught three movies in the three days - Happy Feet, Battle of the Wits (chinese show which is really freaking nice!) and 007! I love the chinese show the best! It's something that really took place, so if you really love history and Andy Lau, watch it!

-

Right, met up with boyfriend once I've reached home. Hyper yes?
Haha. Talked so much like we've not been talking for three years!

Stayed over at his place the next day. Jocelyn, Christine, Wilson and Edwin came over to join us for the day too. Had fun, boyfriend's mom was cool too! Haha. (I bet boyfriend is laughing now) Well, I can't really remember where we went. But i remember ordering pizza!

The following day, went home hell early to celebrate my mom's birthday! After which, I went for 2/4 's bbq over at Aloha Changi! Pretty scary, and we went over to Lalu's house to stay! PJ NIGHT OUT. All of us were wearing PJs. The five of us - Lalu, Christine, Jocelyn, Xueting and I, played monopoly all the way till five in the morning!

Christine and Xueting bought Mcdonalds breakfast for us and Lalu's house is a great place just for sleeping and not doing anything else! :] Got into a little tiff with my boyfriend, but all ended off well! :] Took my own sweet lovely time before going over to boyfriend's house to meet up with the rest.

Wanted to try hongkong cafe, but ended up having dinner downstairs!! Dumb! Tomorrow will be a better day at hongkong cafe! YAY! Freaking excited :)

-

Saturday! Church! :) Have been a LONG LONG time.
After that, movies with the rest again! Have been spending so much of my holidays with the few same old people - Boyfriend, Jocelyn, Christine, Wilson and Edwin! That all. BYE PEOPLE!!!


TWO PICTURES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAYS!! :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LOOK AT MY ADORABLE HELLO KITTY PJ!


♥ sher
11:28 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥